Monday, December 31, 2007

Befuddlr!

I have just wasted some of my precious and valuable time at Befuddlr!

Befuddlr is an online version of those plastic scramble puzzles I had when I was a kid and had to slide the pieces around to get the numbers in order or to put the pieces of an image in the right places to display the picture correctly.

You can do it with any online Flickr Group image or with an image of your own if you have photos stored on a Flickr account.

Do it now before you ruin your 2008 New Year's Resolution to spend your time more productively! Oh and be sure to eat a lot of junk food while you're doing it! Of course you can wait a day or two and just blow those resolutions off anyway!

Just have some fun!

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

I remember those puzzles but really didn't know what they were called. Computer games are sooo additive!!! Mine is Mahjong!

I plan to eat all the fudge I want tonight, because tomorrow I must get back on track.

Happy New Year!!!!

Monday, December 31, 2007 at 3:27:00 PM CST  
Blogger Diane said...

oh-oh

Monday, December 31, 2007 at 6:04:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home