Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My First Entry

Actually, this is not officially my first entry. I set up this blog almost two years ago, made a single entry and never did anything else with it. I'm not sure why I never followed through, but since it was so long ago, I deleted that entry and decided to start fresh.

I'm pretty certain that nobody really cares what I think so I guess I am writing this more for me than with any delusional thought that the lives of others will be transformed by my writings. If you stumble upon this blog and enjoy one of the entries, that's great. I hope you will let me know... just press the comment button below and leave your thoughts.

If you disagree with what I have to say please feel free to comment on those thoughts too... just know that I bruise easily. If you absolutely hate my words, I hope you would simply choose to leave the blog and let my words go peacefully into that good night as I have no power and my words are not intended to harm. I am not armed; I am not dangerous; however, I am sometimes off the wall, care passionately and am generally far too willing to foist my thoughts on
share my humble opinion with others.

See ya soon!

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home