edit*** I'm not sure what the deal is with the Five On Friday blog site is but the link I provided is not to a current meme and you're not likely to get responses by leaving comments there if you can even get a comment accepted. If anyone wants to play along with this one, leave a comment here and I will definitely visit your site and hopefully anyone else who may play will visit any other posters as well. Sorry for the confusion.Five in a Row (this site - Five on Friday - is still active but there is no current meme there... the most recent post is nearly a year old)
1. Name one thing you do everyday. I am on my computer every day... to a fault!
2. Name two things you wish you could learn. There are many, many things I would still like to learn and it's hard to just name two but I'll stick to the rules. 1. I would like to learn how to speak another language. 2. I would like to learn how to be a better photographer.
3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood. 1. My grandchildren, watching them do many of the same things I did when I was young. 2. The bowl in my kitchen cabinet that my mother used for years that she gave to me a couple of years ago just because I told her how much I loved it. 3. My pets often remind me of the pets we had when I was a girl and I think they keep me younger acting because I act so silly around them.
4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do. 1. Lobster 2. sweets (I cut back on sugar years ago because I am hypoglycemic and eating sugar makes it worse) 3. Fatty foods (even when I am not dieting, I found that I feel better when I eat healthier) 4. Red meat (again, mainly due to trying to eat healthier but I still love a good steak)
5. Name five things that make you feel good. 1. My family 2. My pets 3. Watching the birds and squirrels eat and play in my back yard. 4. Watching the neighborhood kids play. 5. My church... I've been away from it for awhile and I miss it.
This is my first time to participate in this meme! I'm still trying to find a place to land after Friday Feasts disappeared from blogdom.