Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Band Meme

I saw this one at Gill's jottings and took up her offer to try this meme with the following results:

Band Name: The Unborn
Album Title: the-not-worth-knowing
Album Cover: (from a picture titled time bomb)





Here's how it goes. You are about to have your own band's CD cover. Follow these directions to the letter. My tagee list is at the bottom of this post. It's fun and requires no thought at all. Go to......
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the results on your blog. Don't forget to leave a comment here so I can check out your results. ** if you don't 'do graphics' just post the picture with your band name / album title below the picture on your blog.

I'm not tagging anyone in particular just opening up the chance for all who want to join the fun to give it a try. Again, be sure to leave me a comment to let me know if you do!

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

2 Comments:

Blogger Gill said...

This was a fun meme, something totally different, which was nice for a change I think!

Thursday, January 17, 2008 at 8:33:00 AM CST  
Blogger Gill said...

Just wanted to let you know that I have tagged you for a meme over on my blog.

Friday, January 18, 2008 at 8:10:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home