Thursday, January 17, 2008

Friday Feast #175

March 17 -- For some reason this never got published. I never formatted it and since it is so late getting posted, I am not going to.

Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?

My middle name is Elaine. I never really cared for it but have finally decided how I felt about it was not important. It's just a name, my mother's choice as was my first name, which I also didn't care for. But it's who I am... it's who my mother chose me to be and that's good enough.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?

Definitely denim and cotton!

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?

I hate drying dishes or conversely emptying the dishwasher. I would much prefer to wash dishes, which seems the harder task, but for some reason, I find it a soothing activity. Maybe the hands in warm water?

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?

I have a fear of bridges... I've traveled many miles out of my way to avoid certain bridges over the years because of my fear. My only recollection is reading a news story when I was very young about a family whose car went over the side of a bridge. I have no idea if that story initiated my fear.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.

At my computer desk. In front of me is my Cafe Du Monde coffee mug that I purchased many years ago in New Orleans, a stack of books and some favorite pictures.

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home