Thursday, January 15, 2009

Working On The Tutorial and Other Things

I'm at my daughter's home in Bossier City, staying with my granddaughters while their mommy gets a little me time. Once I got things squared away today, the girls off to school, dishes done, laundry finished, etc., I started on the written portion of the tutorial to create the photo booth strip. As usual, it is taking on a life of it's own and what I thought would be relatively simple, I've managed to turn into a major production, the likes of which haven't been seen since Titanic debuted a few years ago. Well, maybe not that bad, but I just keep adding more and more directions, instructions, screen shots because I want to make sure I am being clear. Which means I'm probably muddying the waters instead! I just didn't want you to think I had forgotten about it.

I hope to finish the tutorial sometime tonight or tomorrow if I have time. Right now, I have to pick Sarah up from school as she had a make-up test today and the older girls will be home shortly. We're going to meet their dad for dinner tonight and I need to get ready for that. Tomorrow, I will head back home sometime after they get off to school as they will spend the weekend with their dad. So time is short until I get settled back home but I will do my best to get it finished and posted.

I just want to add that I am feeling the love from the super nice comments about the photo I posted for Wordless Wednesday. You guys rock and it makes an middle-aged old lady feel pretty good to hear such nice words.

Labels: ,

posted by Marsha at

3 Comments:

Blogger Libby's Library said...

I'm looking forward to the tutorial!
In the mean time...can you please explain to me out you "cross through" words? Like the way you crossed out "middle aged".

Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 6:53:00 PM CST  
Blogger Linda said...

Looking forward to your tutorial. Enjoy your visit with your daughter.

Monday, January 19, 2009 at 5:26:00 PM CST  
Blogger Mozi Esme said...

Have fun with the grandkids!

Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 11:38:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home