Friday, August 05, 2011

Big Picture Scrapbooking

Big Picture Scrapbooking is hosting a free summer festival of big ideas that will run for 12 days beginning August 15, 2011. Each of the 12 instructors will showcase their individual style and offer downloads of a daily word and template for their class.

There is a scrapbooking kit that can be purchased for the class but it is not required. I use classes such as this one to get new ideas and to rekindle my creative spark. It's free, there will be a few freebies, there's little required of me beyond participation and if I don't follow through or don't gain any useful tips or inspiration, I haven't lost anything but perhaps a bit of time.

Just click on the picture below to read about the festival.

Big Picture Classes

I'm not associated with Big Picture Scrapbooking, nor is their any requirement to make a post regarding this class. I just thought I would throw it out there for anyone who might still visit this blog that would have an interest.

Labels: ,

posted by Marsha at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home