Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I hate to do this but...

I keep getting odd comments in foreign languages with links attached to them so I am turning on comment moderation. I dislike the verification boxes with random text or numbers to avoid machine generated comments, as I'm sure the ones I'm receiving are, so I am going to try moderating comments to posts first. As long as that works I will just use that. If I have further problems, I will change to comment verification.

Seems a waste since the blog isn't really being updated but I still have hopes of returning to active blogging soon.

Thanks to all who continue to visit as I am still getting a number of hits regularly.

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

1 Comments:

Blogger Junebug said...

I had to turn my word verification back on because of foreign spam too. I don't see what they get out of it?

Sunday, February 28, 2010 at 8:56:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home