Sunday, August 19, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking

I'm not really a scrapbooker but I do like putting together pages that tell a story or describe a person or capture an emotion or feelings. Below are some of the files I've done and even though a couple of them are not really scrapbook pages they do tell something I wanted to say about the subjects of the photos.

This first one is a blend I did using pictures of my children at young ages for Valentine's Day 2006. I sometimes miss the children they were... I want to hold them and see one more time the wonder in their eyes and to marvel at the innocent trust that only children have in the world.

kids_valentine_2006-2

This one was created as a scrapbook style page of my dad shortly after he died last year. He was known as Paps once his grandchildren came along he will always be remembered as Paps by all of us.

Dad

Here is a blend of my granddaughter Emily displaying some of her interests which includes the clarinet, which she plays in the band and the love of her life, her horse Tinman. The photo in this one is around two years old and was taken at before she moved him to a different stable.

Emily

This scrapbook style page was created using a photo of my oldest granddaughter Erin from almost four years ago when we went to Indiana for Thanksgiving and actually had a little snowfall while we were there. Snow is not all that common in Louisiana so it was fun for the girls to get out in it even though there was no massive accumulation of snow that day.

erin_snowscrap2_mrm

The journaling says: I couldn't believe how excited you and your sisters were over a few little snowflakes... living in the deep south makes snowflakes one of nature's miracles, usually closing schools and stopping traffic... but there at Granny's house that day in Indiana, they stopped nothing but the three of you!

Labels: , ,

posted by Marsha at

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

I'm really impressed by your artistry on these.

Monday, August 20, 2007 at 9:50:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home