Monday, October 29, 2007

FIFTEEN!!!!!

My oldest granddaughter, Erin, has a birthday today. It is so hard to believe that 15 years have passed since she was born. I've been wanting to do a post on here, dedicated strictly to Erin first, then one on each of the other granddaughters in their birth order but time eludes me as does the ability to find the words and resources I want to use to define them to the world... well at least to the people who visit my little space on the Wx3.

So for now, it will just have to be enough to say

Happy Birthday Erin!!!

    Erin,

    I hope this day and this year are everything you could hope for. I pray for you every day, for your happiness, for your soul, for the choices you make, for the people you choose to be a part of your life and most of all for you to know how loved you are.

    Sweet sixteen will be here before you know it!

    Love,

    Mimi

This also happens to my brother Jim's birthday as well. He is the oldest in our family and turned 65 today. It is so hard to believe that we are at THAT age when I so clearly remember us at Erin's current age!

Labels: ,

posted by Marsha at

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, thank you mimi.
it means a lot to me.
i love you so much!

Monday, October 29, 2007 at 7:18:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Linda said...

Wish Erin a belated Happy Birthday!!

Friday, November 2, 2007 at 1:41:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home