Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday's Feast #166







If you want to participate in Friday's Feast click here.


Appetizer -Name a great website you would recommend to others.

hmmmm... so many to choose from. Amazon.com seems to be one of my favorites as I continually go back and place orders on a regular basis. Scrapgirls.com is another I go to daily. Melissa's site, scrappyexpressions.blogspot.com, is another favorite.

Soup -On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?

A very low number ... probably 1. They tell me that I dream even if I don't remember them, but I seldom have dreams that I remember these past few years. I used to dream (and remember them) all the time.

Salad -Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?

We had a dog (that actually was given to my brother on his birthday but she became a family pet), named Susie for about 10 years. She was part cocker / part mutt and a gentle loving creature. She was all black with a white patch on her upper chest. My first cat was all white and I named him Snowball. He was special to me and a gift from a farmer who was a friend of the family.

Main Course -If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?

I would choose something that my granddaughters could do with me so anything that would be appropriate for them to be in.

Dessert -What is your favorite kind of hard candy?

I'm not a huge hard candy fan. I love Tootsie Roll Pops though, that combine hard candy with the soft tootsie roll center if that counts. If I have to pick something else, I guess I would choose plain old butterscotch.

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

11 Comments:

Blogger h said...

Happy Feast Day. Butterscotch is timeless!

Friday, October 26, 2007 at 9:12:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a huge hard candy fan either! Nice feast you have here:)

Friday, October 26, 2007 at 9:40:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Gill said...

I'm also not a huge fan of hard candy, but I do like butterscoth too.

Friday, October 26, 2007 at 10:09:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE amazon.com. Always there for the deal of the day. Happy Friday.

Friday, October 26, 2007 at 11:23:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

How many licks does it take to get to the center of that Tootsie pop? The dessert today keeps reminding me of candies I used to love.
Happy feasting!

Friday, October 26, 2007 at 12:36:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Marsha said...

Sassy Lucy, I just left your site... thanks for posting here. As for getting to the center of the Tootsie Roll Pop, sometimes it's as few as 10 licks for me! lol

Friday, October 26, 2007 at 12:49:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Plain old butterscotch" ?! Pish Posh! :D Butterscotch is a smooth timeless candy. If you could get your granddaughters to try some, maybe that'd be a good commercial project. Maybe it'd make it more popular among the younger crowd. :)
Thanks for visiting my blog, have a good weekend :)

Friday, October 26, 2007 at 2:04:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Gal Herself said...

Loved hearing about Susie and Snowball. And thanks for stopping by my feast.

Friday, October 26, 2007 at 2:56:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Linda said...

What would we do without Amazon? I'm not a hard candy person either. Just give me chocolate.

Saturday, October 27, 2007 at 3:14:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my feast! I appreciate it :)

Amazon.com is one of my all time fave websites. I use it mainly to order used books.

That's cool that you also had a white cat. I didn't mention it in my feast, but the pet I had after my dog died was a big white cat and her name was Snowflake :) Great minds think alike!

Saturday, October 27, 2007 at 3:17:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being away for a couple days I'm rather behind, but stopped in and read your Feast. Really enjoyed it. One of our pets when I was a kid was also a black dog with a bit of white on her chest, also named Susie. She was a great dog, Chihuahua/Terrier.

Monday, October 29, 2007 at 1:40:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home