Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday's Feast #164





If you want to participate in Friday's Feast click here.





Appetizer -When was the last time you were surprised?

When I was asked to be the chairperson of the Mission Team at my church. After a good bit of soul searching, I agreed to accept it. It is a major responsibility.

Soup -Fill in the blanks: My eyes are ________, but I wish they were __________.

My eyes are near 20-20 since having lasik surgery, but I wish they were still able to see close up because I hate having to use reading glasses. (I know, I've whined about this before.)

Salad -If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?

I would be a set of twin lambs and my (our) name would Ewe Two and we would sing and play backup for Bono.

Main Course -Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.

I drink a lot of water and I eat a low fat diet. I can name a couple more... I quit smoking almost 12 years ago and Ginger and I are walking again every day now that the temperatures have cooled back down a bit.

Dessert -What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?

I've used Colgate for years. I have used others at different times but I always go back to Colgate so obviously I like it. I guess I like the way it tastes and it leaves my mouth feeling cool. I'm wondering though why anyone would use a toothpaste they don't like.

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your salad is hilarious--I bet those would sell well. Great feast! Have a lovely weekend.

Friday, October 12, 2007 at 12:35:00 AM CDT  
Blogger ♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Great Appetizer -you must have earned this responsibility.

Nice soup !
Salad - Twin lambs - are cool - my favourite (I have twins and they rock my world)


Main -I should have put the water ... but hey I don't know if recycled sewage is that healthy except for the fluoride ? eek

Dessert ~ I use Colgate too !

Friday, October 12, 2007 at 1:57:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome main course! Great Feast you have here:)

Mines up here;
Friday's Feast
Happy FF!

Friday, October 12, 2007 at 3:00:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salad sounds cool! :)
wonderful feast
happy friday!

Friday, October 12, 2007 at 3:45:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Becky said...

Ewe 2..I love it!!!!!

Happy Friday.

Friday, October 12, 2007 at 5:17:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Linda said...

I think you will be a great leader with your Mission Team!

I know a couple people who have had the lasik surgery and they too need reading glasses.

Friday, October 12, 2007 at 8:27:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Judy said...

Happy Friday and I loved your comment about Ewe Two... that was great!

I use Colgate too.. more because it's normally on sale than any other reason. Now, if it was disgusting.. of course i would choose something else, but pretty much, toothpaste is toothepaste.

Friday, October 12, 2007 at 8:46:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your salad!! :)
Happy Feasting...

Friday, October 12, 2007 at 8:54:00 AM CDT  
Blogger h said...

Happy Feast Day. The Soup was just 2Cute.

Friday, October 12, 2007 at 9:37:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy FF! Thanks for dining with me as well..have an awesome weekend!

Friday, October 12, 2007 at 10:17:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Gal Herself said...

Your salad made me smile. Thanks for stopping by my feast with encouraging words about my niece.

Friday, October 12, 2007 at 11:24:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your feast with us.

Happy weekend!

Saturday, October 13, 2007 at 3:01:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your salad, would you be good little lambs, or baaaaaad... haha. Your desert raises a good point.

Saturday, October 13, 2007 at 3:01:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adored your salad!

~TheButton

Saturday, October 13, 2007 at 3:48:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great feast to read.
Enjoy your week!

http://laaneworld.blogspot.com/2007/10/fridays-feast.html

Sunday, October 14, 2007 at 2:21:00 AM CDT  
Blogger bcmomtoo said...

I missed your feast on Friday, but it's only Sunday, so that's ok, right?

I loved your Beanie Baby! I'd buy one.

Also, I left you a treat on my blog.

Sunday, October 14, 2007 at 9:10:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home