Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Ugly Mug Off

2nd Cup of Coffee is sponsoring a contest!


Click the pirate mug below to find out about Linda's Ugly Mug Off contest. She's offering a Starbucks Gift Card to the entrant that has the ugliest mug (coffee mug that is). I plan to enter an almost 30 year old coffee mug in the contest. I'm not sure that it will be the ugliest mug but I think I will be in the running for the most pathetic story behind my mug and why I've kept it all these years.



I plan to post my entry before the voting begins on Monday, January 26. Lidna's readers will be voting in the comment section of her blog for the winner. Stop by Lidna's place for the details and dig out your ugliest mug and enter this one. I think this will be a fun contest and I'm looking forward to seeing who really has the ugliest mug!

*** This is a sticky post that will remain on top of the blog for several days. Please check below for possible new posts. The pirate button will be available in the contest section of my sidebar until the contest is over.

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

2 Comments:

Blogger Marsha said...

Thank you! I totally forgot! LOL

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 3:16:00 PM CST  
Blogger Frieda Loves Bread said...

Hi! I just saw your post/quest on PW Cooks about making bread...I have a couple of good step-by-step recipes on my blog and would love to help you out!

Frieda

friedalovesbread.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 25, 2009 at 5:34:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home