Saturday, May 26, 2012

Friday Photo


My second granddaughter, Emily, graduated from high school last week. I spent Friday night with my daughter's family so I wouldn't have to drive over so early Saturday morning for the ceremony. Since I was there, I was able to go with her and her mother to feed horses at the stable of a friend who was out of town. Emily plans to work with horses / animals after she graduates from college and since I took senior pictures of her at this same farm last fall, I felt it was appropriate to include these pictures. 


This photo leaves a bit to be desired as far as composition but I liked how the horse had kicked up the dust as he entered the stable to be fed. I like the action.


and last but certainly not least,  my granddaughter receiving her diploma. I didn't get as good a shot as I thought I would but I did get a far better shot of Emily than I got of her sister Erin last year with my old equipment. And after having the camera and lens for less than a week, I quickly realized that I really need a more powerful zoom for this shot. Maybe by the time youngest sister Sarah graduates from high school in two years, I will have added one to my gear. I'm proud of you Emily. Love you!

All of these photos are SOOC (unedited).

Labels: ,

posted by Marsha at

1 Comments:

Blogger Gill said...

Congratulations on your grand-daughters graduation! So glad that you're blogging again. I agree - the photo of the horse kicking up the dust is lovely.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 9:43:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home