Friday, August 24, 2007

My X-Terra and X-treme Lengths To Win A Contest


This is my X-Terra. It is Ginger's favorite place in the world to be with her head sticking out of the open window and her tongue hanging out of the side of her mouth. Ginger loves my X-Terra, I don't. If I were to write a letter to my X-Terra, oh say because I am trying to win a contest or some silly thing like that **Write an open letter to your car. Shower it with virtual hugs and kisses, reminisce about the day you first met, or give it a piece of your mind!,** I would say:

Dear X-Terra,

Thank you for helping me get Ginger corraled in those odd instances when she got loose and would have run all over the neighborhood if she hadn't been enticed into her spot in the back seat. I just wish you would give me more mpg.

Sincerely,

The one who paid for you and still pays for your gas guzzling ways (so much for buying a mid-size SUV, I may as well have bought a big one).

All this just for an opportunity to win a Circle Bag! They're fun and made from recycled tire inner tubes. Thanks to The Parent Bloggers Network and Ask Patty

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

good luck!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 at 7:05:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home