Sunday, April 15, 2007

Zero to Sixty

A few weeks ago, I had a birthday. A big birthday. One with a zero on the end. One that carried an age that I didn't like to say was coming before it got here and don't really like admitting to now that the day has passed.

I'm quite amazed at how quickly I got here:

21,915 days
525,960 hours
31,557,600 minutes
1,893,456,000 seconds (yes, that's one billion!)

I didn't quite break the sound barrier did I?

Sure seems like it!

(Music is When I'm Sixty-four by the Beatles)

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

Marsha -thanks for commenting. It's always great to find someone who shares an interest. I've never found anyone else who actually collected bookmarks. what do you make them out of? Once I cross-stitched bookmarks for all of the girls in my confirmation class. But that took a long time, so I haven't done it since. I also used to do rubber stamping, and I stamped a few bookmarks.

by the way, I just turned fifty. I'm trying to figure out where the itme went.

Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 8:19:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home