Saturday, January 19, 2008

da Girlz!


I spent some time playing around in PSP today and this is the result of a blending assignment in one of my groups. I love working with photos of the girls. Unfortunately, I cannot download the most recent pictures from my camera as I have misplaced my cable. My media reader does not accept the xd card from my camera so I will either have to get a replacement cable or find an adapter.

What's up with my losing so many things... I swear I have Alzheimer's.

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

3 Comments:

Blogger orneryswife said...

Happy blogoversary!
TM

Sunday, January 20, 2008 at 2:16:00 PM CST  
Blogger Linda said...

I say I suffer from "Oldheimer's", but I had this same problem 20 years ago. lol Isn't it frustrating when we can't find something?

Your picture is awesome too.

Monday, January 21, 2008 at 10:35:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marsha, your works are always so inspiring. Want to thank you for your nice blog visit the other day:)

Huggies,
Ila

Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 10:37:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home