Thursday, March 27, 2008

15 Words or Less - Roll 'em

This week, Laura's challenge is to "shake the words in your head, roll them, and see what comes out!"



The photo this week took me towards a gambling theme and brought out a negative and defeatist attitude in me. Maybe because I don't enjoy taking risks or gambling. I'm really bad at it and I generally lose when I do. I can be very competitive at games and play to win and I generally do well if some skill is involved. I just don't seem to have that blind luck some people do and I can't stand going through the losing part to possibly win something down the line. Maybe I just don't know how to make luck or maybe there is a skill to gambling that I just don't have. Whatever, I generally avoid risking anything other than time on games of chance.

Sorry to sound so negative but this is what I came up with this week.

#1
Throw 'em down baby,
take yer chance!
Roll the dice lady,
it's just a dance!


#2
Johnny Mathis in her head;
"Roll'em", the voices said,
"Chances Are you'll soon be dead".


#3
You roll the dice; you lose the game;
you cheat yourself; who's to blame?


Don't worry y'all... I'm laughing at these entries and wondering why I was pulled in this direction instead of towards games that I enjoy! Must be something psychotic psychological going on in my brain this morning!

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home