Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Life Beyond Blogging

I'll be leaving shortly for another Cursillo weekend. I was called earlier this year to be on staff again after just having served last October. It is a little soon, but I think they were in dire need of help. It's a good thing they got me when they did, because it really has turned out to be a bad time for me to do this. However, it is an obligation I couldn't back out of easily. It's a special retreat and requires a lot of effort and prayer. Everything about the weekend is accomplished through prayerful action.

I just hope I'm prepared to spend the next few days with little sleep and lots of hard work and still be able to put a smile on my face for those making this special weekend as Pilgrims.

This also means I will miss this weeks 15 Words and Friday Feast but I'm sure all the other bloggers out there can hold the fort down.

Have a great weekend and I'll 'see' y'all when I get back late Sunday evening!

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

My sister works with Cursillo in her church, too, and really likes it. God's blessings on your work!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 at 3:05:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Fifi said...

Good to meet you! I found you through Gill's Jottings. I am also a South African. I like your blog alot....... will drop by soon!

Friday, April 11, 2008 at 1:36:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Vashonnte said...

i hope you had a nice time! just wanted to say hello!

Monday, April 14, 2008 at 1:56:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home