Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Feast - not today!

Today I decided to complete the following meme instead of participating in the Friday Feast. I just wanted to do something different. All the answers to this one are to consist of exactly two words.

Two-Word Meme

1. Where is your cell phone? getting charged
2. Where is your significant other? long gone
3. Your hair? fine, graying
4. Your mother? loving, funny
5. Your father? Elm Ridge
6. Your favorite thing? my computer
7. Your dream last night? no dream
8. Your favorite drink? light lemonade
9. Your dream/goal? happy family
11. Your hobby? digital graphics
12. Your fear? poor choices
13. Where you want to be in 6 years? feeling secure
14. Where were you last night? at home
15. What you're not? rich, famous
16. Muffins? yes, please!
17. One of your wish list items? new laptop
18. Where you grew up?Muncie, Indiana
20. What are you wearing? old clothes
21. Your TV? big screen
22. Your pets? Ginger / Woody
23. Your computer? love it
24. Your life? challenge filled
25. Your mood? ultimately good
26. Missing someone? always, always
27. Your car? Nissan X-Terra
28. Something you're not wearing? socks / shoes
29. Favorite store? something techy
30. Your summer? no plans
31. Like someone? of course
32. Your favorite color? blue / red
33. When is the last time you laughed? last night
34. Last time you cried? last weekend


I spotted this meme at Miz Booshay's and thought it might be fun.

Anyone who chooses can participate in this meme. If this many questions scares you, just do the ones that you find interesting and easy to answer and leave the others blank. Leave me a comment so I can come read your answers, okay?

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

4 Comments:

Blogger Popcorn House said...

Missed your Wordless Wednesday post for this week. Have a good day.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 at 12:43:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Mercedes said...

Looks like a fun meme! I enjoyed reading your answers! I have something for you at my place. You Make My Day Award

Have a great day!
Mere

Monday, June 2, 2008 at 3:39:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Gill said...

Just popped in to make sure all is well - missing your blog posts!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008 at 7:43:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Mercedes said...

I have another something for you.
I am Sharing the Love at my place!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 at 7:25:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home