Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - July 30, 2008 on Thursday

I just took these a few minutes ago so they are all SOOC. I just happened to spy this remnant of a slinky, slimy snake on the pile of bricks in my back yard. Looks like he was a pretty good sized fellow from the skin he left behind. It actually curls up into the crevice in the bricks. I used flash on the last shot so that you could see inside the opening a little better.

DSCF1542

DSCF1543

DSCF1544

There's never an end to the critters in this area. I'm just glad this is the only part of this big boy that I saw! I'll try to get around to everyone's blog later today to comment.

SSSSSSSee ya later!

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Oh my gosh! That is a long one! A black snake I think (and hope). I've seen two in our yard this month already. That's more than I usually see near the house in a month. Hope he's a friendly one!

Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 2:10:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, you don't want to meet him coming out of those cracks. That'sfor sure.

Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 5:24:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Linda said...

OMG!!! That was a BIG one!! We have a stone wall in our back yard and have seen garden snakes around the wall. They must really love the bricks/stones.

Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 7:29:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lisa Cobler said...

Oh my ! I hate snakes. I hope he is far away by now.

Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 10:03:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home