Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday!

To my mother, who is 85 years young today and to my granddaughter, Sarah Grace who turns 12 today, I wish you both the most wonderful day.

I had hoped to find a photo of the two of them together on Sarah's first birthday that I dearly love somewhere in my collection of photographs, whether a print copy or a digital copy but alas, it has proven to be illusive.

I know I have it somewhere but it wasn't with the other photos from their joint birthday celebration here at my house from 11 years ago. I'm sure I did something with it or intended to do something with it and it's in the nether world of all those things in this house that I have had great plans for. :::sigh:::

I'm hoping to leave for mom's on Sunday and I know she has a copy there that I can scan. I will have to wait until I can get that done to post the picture.

I love you both and wish only the best for you today and always!

Happy Birthday mom and Sarah!

Labels: , ,

posted by Marsha at

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom and Sarah! Have a safe trip traveling this weekend.

Friday, August 22, 2008 at 12:07:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home