Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Photo

I can't believe I've already purchased another new lens. I got a 70-300 Telephoto lens that I've been playing with a bit. I got a really good deal on the price at Amazon and with a credit from a gift card I had there it just seemed like the thing to do. I'm posting a couple of shots I took the day I got the lens, nothing special as I didn't even leave my yard that day.


The first picture is of a house across the street from where I live that I've always loved. I like the style, the color, the landscaping... there's not much about it that I don't like. It's hard to believe how close the house looks in the photo, knowing where I stood to take it. I can't wait to get a chance to use this lens at one of the bayous or at the Wildlife Refuge. I would love to get a shot of a gator that looks close up without actually having to be close up!


This picture is of a little figure that sits near my front door. While this isn't really a great photo by any stretch of the imagination, I like the bokeh the lens produced here. It gives me hope that I might capture some really good shots with this lens if I just keep trying. 

Labels: ,

posted by Marsha at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home