Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday's Feast #160

If you want to participate in Friday's Feast click here.


Appetizer -When was the last time you visited a hospital?

Earlier this summer when I took Mom to the emergency room after she took a nasty fall.

Soup -On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?

In the traditional sense, I'm not terribly ambitious. In my desire to for accomplishment during my lifetime or in what I want from life for myself and the people I love, I would say I am fairly ambitious although I don't necessarily act on it. I'll say a 6 or 7.

Salad -Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)

He Ends All Doubt! (HEAD) or Will Additional Inches Stay There? WAIST (apparently the answer to that question is yes!)

Main Course -If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

I'm not much of a club person nor would I be likely to start a group, but when I was reading more, I always thought a book club would be fun. I'm not feeling very creative this morning so I'll just name it The Bookmark.

Dessert -What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?

Mostly earthtones.


Labels:

posted by Marsha at

7 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Our Soups and Main Courses are very similar! Enjoyed visiting.

Friday, September 14, 2007 at 8:26:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Linda said...

Love your double course salad.

Friday, September 14, 2007 at 8:53:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Ginafish said...

Your salad is great because your sentences relate to the chosen body part! Doubt isn't from our souls, but from our minds logic. Our souls have no doubt of His existence! And yep, my waist keeps those inches. :/

Friday, September 14, 2007 at 9:06:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Gill said...

Love your salad - I think I might start saying "Waist" to myself everytime I look at a slab of dark chocolate!

Friday, September 14, 2007 at 9:39:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the W-A-I-S-T one...great feast this week! Have a terrific weekend!

Friday, September 14, 2007 at 2:43:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Nita said...

Great feast! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me. Have a great week!

Friday, September 14, 2007 at 5:01:00 PM CDT  
Blogger 2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Very creative. First time here and I enjoyed myself.

Friday, September 14, 2007 at 7:32:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home