Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday's Feast #161

If you want to participate in Friday's Feast click here.


Appetizer -What is your favorite type of art?

Art is just like music for me, I love most types of art and it often depends on my mood or whatever happens to catch my eye at the time. I generally prefer a simplistic style over ornate or elaborate pieces. I sketch and paint and love to create in the digital realm as well but I am not a collector of art.

Soup -When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?

My son John brought Danken Trail to the house last week for dinner.

Salad -On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?

My emotions are not always readily seen on the surface but they are strong and passionate, particularly where my family is concerned. I'm not sure how one can quantify emotions but I will say 7 if I have to put a number to it.

Main Course -Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?

I've slowed down a good bit on email. I still receive a fair bit, but respond less and less. I send on the good stuff and delete the bad stuff or the interminable repeats of the same old things. I would say an average of 15 minutes a day.

Dessert -To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?

The air conditioner is usually set on 76 and the heat on 70.

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

7 Comments:

Blogger Gill said...

Our salad and main course are very similar! Thanks so much for stopping by my feast. I enjoyed yours :-) Have a good weekend.

Friday, September 21, 2007 at 11:54:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Linda said...

I didn't do Friday's Feast today because I got a late start this morning. My answers would have been very similar except for the Danken Trail. I haven't heard of that one.

I've signed up for a couple Yahoo groups for PSP but have not been accepted yet. Takes longer than I thought it would. Thanks for that lead.

Friday, September 21, 2007 at 1:35:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Nita said...

Great feast! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me! Have a great weekend ahead :)

Friday, September 21, 2007 at 1:49:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy feast to you..
have a nice weekend.

Friday, September 21, 2007 at 2:25:00 PM CDT  
Blogger 2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Marsha, thanks for stopping by 2nd cup. You must tell me about your Muncie history, what high school, etc. I had a good friend who spelled her name just like yours, but I see that you are not she. I'm enjoying your blog--very well-written, and I esp. like the Van Gogh (spell?) quote which I had not heard before.

Friday, September 21, 2007 at 2:38:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Marsha said...

Linda, Danken Trail is a favorite local spot of many people. Smoked meats, western style barbque, that type of thing. Great brisket, steaks, they serve the best french fries in the world. I try to avoid it as much as possible... lol. tastes great but I'm sure the cholesterol goes nuts after one meal from there.

Sunday, September 23, 2007 at 9:06:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Marsha said...

Linda 2, I will try to stop by your blog later, if not today, then sometime this week. Life seems to be getting very hectic all of a sudden!

Sunday, September 23, 2007 at 9:06:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home