Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday's Feast #162

If you want to participate in Friday's Feast click here.


Appetizer -How are you today?

I'm tired.

Soup -Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.

I watched The Closer and Saving Grace consistently until they started into re-runs. I will probably watch American Idol when it starts.

Salad -What’s the scariest weather situation you've experienced?

Multiple tornados struck throughout the mid-west and south one day in 1974, killing hundreds of people throughout the stricken area. I remember watching nearly a hundred emergency vehicles pass by the office building I was in headed to a school that was destroyed just a couple miles east of where my parents live. The tornado hit moments after the buses had left for the day and the children were all gone from the school. Although there were tornados quite close to my location, we were fine, just a scary situation as you never know where they are going to hit. I was pregnant with my third child and of course I was worried about the girls but knew they were being well cared for.

Main Course -If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?

I'm taking a trip next year to multiple countries in Europe including England, France and Holland with a group from my church. I am looking forward to waking up in any one of those countries.

Dessert -What do you usually wear to sleep?

baggy shorts / pants and shirts or pajamas

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a scary weather situation. Have a great time on your trip. Great feast.

Friday, September 28, 2007 at 12:29:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That storm sounds terrifying. Sure glad you came out okay. Good feast.

Friday, September 28, 2007 at 1:54:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good feast... scary salad. Ever sleep in a real fur coat? I do it.

Friday, September 28, 2007 at 1:56:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Gill said...

Being in or near a tornado must be dreadful! Your trip to Europe sounds absolutely wonderful, lucky you!

Friday, September 28, 2007 at 2:02:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's definitely a scary salad! Take some rest now and I know you will be just fine:)
Mines up as well!

Friday, September 28, 2007 at 3:10:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Gattina said...

I only hope you won't wake up with a lot of rain in these countries ! This year the weather was lousy in all countries during summer ! Cold and rainy !

Friday, September 28, 2007 at 5:12:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Linda said...

Your trip for next year sounds wonderful!!! Try to get some rest.

Friday, September 28, 2007 at 8:09:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home