Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday's Feast #163





If you want to participate in Friday's Feast click here or on the image.





Appetizer -On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?

I really don't care that much about my birthday anymore. It's really just another day to me. My kids generally make it special in some way, which is nice so that makes it a 5 instead of a 0.

Soup -What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?

Words that are used to demean or lessen the value of others. They are not words I use and I see no point in publishing them here.

Salad -Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?

Yes, I do. They were made more necessary after lasik surgery several years ago. Mine have a dark copper color frame. The lens are frameless, a sort of coppery brown gradient, darker at the top and lighter at the bottom. I like them.

Main Course -If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?

That would depend on the book. Most likely it would be someone in my family... one or all of my children or grandchildren or perhaps my mother.

Dessert -Name a beverage that you enjoy.

I really like Minute Maid Light Lemonade. I also drink a lot of water and I'm not averse to a good bloody mary.

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

8 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

great feast and fab dessert! :)

Friday, October 5, 2007 at 5:49:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Gill said...

I enjoy a good bloody mary too every now and again. I enjoyed your feast and thanks for visiting mine :-)

Friday, October 5, 2007 at 6:34:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel precisely the same way about my Birthday.

Friday, October 5, 2007 at 8:32:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my sunglasses would get rusty if they were in metal, with this rainy weather we always have here ! I don't even know anymore how the sun looks like, lol !

Friday, October 5, 2007 at 10:24:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never had a bloody mary--I bet they are delicious!! Have a great weekend.

Friday, October 5, 2007 at 10:28:00 AM CDT  
Blogger 2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Wow--I'd love to hear about the surgery. Are you glad you had it done?

Friday, October 5, 2007 at 10:58:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Marsha said...

Linda, I've never regretted the surgery, not a single day. The only negative I had was having to use reading glasses all the time after the surgery as opposed to wearing them part time before the surgery for reading, computer or any close up work. I had the surgery 6 years ago and I still go WOW sometimes when I go outside and realize that I am seeing everything perfectly clear without glasses or contacts. I did not get along well with contacts at all!

Friday, October 5, 2007 at 11:21:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Jackie said...

Happy FF!

Great feast :)

Friday, October 5, 2007 at 8:46:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home