Wednesday, October 10, 2007

You Lift Me Up Award



Linda at This and That was kind enough to give me this award. One of the neatest things about the WWW is finding friends that you would otherwise have never known. While I may never meet Linda IRL, I have come to hold her in high regard and would say that she has certainly done much to lift my spirits on many occasions. Thank you Linda!

I am passing this award on to Diane at Faith In Community. Diane never fails to make me think about how we are intended to live and she very intelligently defines a life that calls to me. She leads by example and through her genuine nature.

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Thank you for your kind words!! Maybe someday we can meet!!!

Thursday, October 11, 2007 at 5:11:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

Wow! thank you! Like Linda, I would love to meet you someday.

Thursday, October 11, 2007 at 10:33:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home