Saturday, June 21, 2008

Back In Business

Between the need to just take some time away from blogging and other aspects of my daily routine and some computer problems this week, I've been AWOL. But I think I'm back in business now.

I have some thoughts about a couple of things I want to do on the blog. While I was taking some time and deep in thought, I decided that I would like to do a series of interviews with members of my family and maybe even some friends if I feel comfortable enough with the process. I decided to start with one of my granddaughters, Sarah Grace, mostly because over the years, she has been my most consistent computer buddy.

I already have an outline and some of the questions and answers prepared but I really wanted to include pictures with this. I may change my mind about that if I don't hurry up and put something together so I can publish the first interview.

Also, I want to thank Meredith for a couple of awards she has given me while I've been away. I'll get those posted as soon as possible and passed on to others. I always have a problem with how to pass awards on as there are so many blogs that I enjoy reading that it's hard to decide who to give them to. I've had it in the back of my mind to do some posts about various bloggers I read and why I read them and what I like about them. Not that I have a great readership, but if I can pass along some links to interesting and / or fun sites to a few people, then why not.

I seem to have a lot on my mind but much of what's there doesn't seem that it would be that interesting to others. I will do a post to catch up further on mom's health, my son's move to Missouri and the job offer that seems to come and go before anything gets settled. There's also photography and Paint Shop Pro, books that I'm reading are gathering dust and the post I want to do on Factor V Leiden.

Anyway, I am trying to get back into the groove here so I hope to be posting more again and leaving a few more comments at other sites. So y'all take care, see ya soon!

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

How cool to do interviews with family and friends. I'll look forward to reading those posts. Sounds like your plate is really full. I'm taking my photography more seriously. I broke down and bought an slr today.

Saturday, June 21, 2008 at 8:51:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Mercedes said...

Glad you are getting back to blogging! You are so welcome for the awards-congratulations to you! Family interviews-interesting!

Sunday, June 22, 2008 at 9:45:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home