Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dreams

I seldom dream these days or if I do, I don't remember them at all. I miss dreaming. The vividness, the realness, the waking up to realize that it wasn't life at all, but simply a dream.

The One-Minute Writer

The One-Minute Writer provides a prompt each day to spur individuals into writing even when they feel they have nothing to say. I wrote the brief paragraph about dreams in less than a minute but I thought of many ways I could talk about dreams that I have had and I now have some ideas about posts for later. Maybe this is the inspiration I need to get back to regular blogging.

How many times have I said that lately?

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Inspiration for writing: Remember how many of us enjoy your writing, and are waiting patiently. Beer helps, too.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 12:28:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home