Friday, February 06, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #110


(This is my first Friday Fill-In)

1. Please don't tell me how the movie ends.

2. Can you call me in the morning?

3. The color blue makes me want to dig out my favorite old sweater!

4. I have a craving for a Snickers bar.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it on a lazy day.

6. Eyes are the mirror in which we see ourselves in others.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening, tomorrow my plans include working in the yard and Sunday, I want to read my new books if my order comes in !

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

5 Comments:

Blogger cre8tivkj said...

Whoa! Great answer to #6! Have a great weekend!

Friday, February 6, 2009 at 1:37:00 PM CST  
Blogger {K} said...

Oh, now I'm craving Snickers too!

Have a relaxing weekend! I hope your order of books comes in.

Friday, February 6, 2009 at 2:26:00 PM CST  
Blogger Linda said...

This is a fun meme. I forgot to register at the site. Another senior moment. Right after I posted I started working on my quilt and I just quit. Six long hours!!

Loved your answers. Hope your book comes in.

Friday, February 6, 2009 at 3:12:00 PM CST  
Blogger Libby's Library said...

Has it gotten any warmer up there? Last night in warm (ha-ha) sunny Florida, we had record low temps, and my daughters heating was on the "fritz". Tomorrow it's supposed to get back up into the 70's. This weather is crazy.
Don't work to hard over the weekend.

Friday, February 6, 2009 at 4:56:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great #6!
Happy weekend!
FF#6

Friday, February 6, 2009 at 8:05:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home