Monday, February 16, 2009

Where Have All the Posters Gone?

As I surf through some of my regular blog reads, it seems that several of my fellow bloggers are suffering the same loss of blogging mo-jo as I am. I just can't seem to come up with a single (post-worthy) idea for a post nor am I able to turn my rather mundane days into funny or serious little vignettes to share with the few good folks who stop by here on occasion.

Just to let you know, I'm here, life is going good, I just don't seem to have much to say or share at the moment.

Like Douglas MacArthur, I shall return!

(I'm thinking that my new found addiction to Facebook might be part of the problem.)

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

3 Comments:

Blogger Gill said...

I'm in exactly the same boat - I'm not completely "over" blogging just yet, but right now I am feeling decidedly off it...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 12:45:00 AM CST  
Blogger Gill said...

I've tagged you!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 3:17:00 AM CST  
Blogger Libby's Library said...

OMGoodness - I've been down this road before. Now I've learned to draft as much as possible, when I'm in the groove, then on days when I can't think of a single thing to say, I have something to fall back on!

PS - I'm looking forward to your tag post!!!

Friday, February 20, 2009 at 10:14:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home