Friday, October 02, 2009

While I Was Away

I know I have been absent from this blog for sometime but the title of this post actually refers to my recent trip to Indiana to spend time with my mother. Many things happened while I was there and during our quick trip to Tennessee, that I kept finding myself wanting to blog about. The problem is that when I'm at mom's, I'm stuck on dial-up to connect to the internet. It's such a hassle to deal with that really slow connection that I don't enjoy trying to write and upload only to lose the connection before it completes. So I made some notes on my laptop and came home with good intentions about completing those thoughts I jotted down once I had broadband available again.

Posting my response to Linda's meme today was my first step toward getting back to the blog on a regular basis. While visiting one of her other responders, I was reminded of how much I used to enjoy the Wordless Wednesdays back when I was actively posting and I plan to resume those as well. From my trip, I have a couple of personal stories about family members who have suffered recent health crises. I also have an idea for a post about a lovely older woman I met when I went to visit one of them at a nursing home in Byrdstown, Tennessee. I've also been doing quite a bit of work in Paint Shop Pro and might consider posting some of those projects at some point in time.

Daughter Dee and her girls are coming over tomorrow for an overnight visit and I hope to get some new pictures of them to post here. I'm sort of bursting with ideas and plans right now and I don't want to burn myself out just trying to plan what I want to do first.

I just hope there's still people stopping by here from time to time. If so, I hope you'll come again soon. Leave a comment and I'll be glad to stop by your spot and visit with you as well.

Later!

Marsha

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

I have been so spotty on the 'net thesse days, and have had a hard time figuring out how a discipline method.

I hope you are doing better.

Monday, October 12, 2009 at 1:12:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home