Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday's Feast #178



If you want to participate in Friday's Feast click here.


Appetizer -Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?

Whatever I can sneak in carry inside of my purse.

Soup -What year did you start using the internet?

1994

Salad -What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!)

arsha-May

Main Course -Name something you are picky about.

I am picky about how my eggs are cooked (well, just when they are fried). I want the whites completely cooked (no snotty stuff at all) and the yellow runny.

Dessert -Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.

was alive and well --- still am

I was alive and well yesterday and I still am today. (Thank God!)

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

7 Comments:

Blogger Gill said...

I fully agree about the eggs, that's how I like mine done too, I can't handle runny whites!! Have a good weekend Marsha :-)

Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 4:12:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to your dessert! Thank you for stopping by to dine with me as well! *smiles*

Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 11:07:00 AM CST  
Blogger Andi said...

I like my eggs over-easy. :-)

Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 1:01:00 PM CST  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Oh Oh Oh, I forgot about the egg thing. I am the same way! I like my eggs the same way you like yours. It is soooooo hard to find a place that does them RIGHT!
Great Feast!
Thank you for feasting with me.
Have a wonderful Weekend!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 2:01:00 PM CST  
Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

I don't think I started to use the internet until 1998 so you are way ahead of me!

Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 6:53:00 PM CST  
Blogger Marsha said...

butterfly... I find ordering over-easy doesn't always get the whites done. I generally order over-medium and end up with various degrees of the yellow too done. It takes a lot of patience so I generally get scrambled or omelettes if ordering out and save the other for home. thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 6:55:00 PM CST  
Blogger Marsha said...

Diane, I have been using computers far longer than I have been on the net. If I had only known that most everything I did in life would ultimately lead me to them... oh well... hindsight! Now that I am retired, my time on the computer is more of an enjoyable hobby!

Sunday, November 11, 2007 at 3:06:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home