Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Feast #179



If you want to participate in Friday's Feast click here.

Appetizer -Name one thing that is unique about you.

My voice. I had tumors on my larnyx when I was a child and due to surgical trauma my voice has always been hoarse.

Soup -Fill in the blank: My favorite _________ is __________ but I like _________ too.

My favorite color is blue but I like red too.

Salad -What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?

I have several including cherry, oak, walnut and pine.

Main Course -Who do you talk to most often on the phone?

My children.

Dessert -What level of responsibility do you have in your job?

Before I retired, I managed as many as twelve people in an engineering group and had engineering responsibilities when I chose to leave my management position a few years before retirement. I like to think I am the boss at home but Ginger and Mr. Nibs seem to run things despite all my best efforts.

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Thank goodness you can still talk!

Enjoyed your feast. :) Thanks for stopping by mine.

Friday, February 15, 2008 at 2:22:00 PM CST  
Blogger Linda said...

I loved your dessert and I should have mentioned my dog actually rules the house.

You've been on my mind and hope you are doing better. I'll be posting more grandbaby pictures over the weekend.

Friday, February 15, 2008 at 3:00:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home