Friday, February 15, 2008

Helen

While I was at my daughter's home in Florida, I had to contend with Helen. Helen is Kayla's kitten. She was a present, either for Christmas or her birthday, I'm not sure which. Regardless, Helen makes life interesting (as if Kayla is not capable enough of that on her own).

Helen is feral energetic to say the least. She runs like a maniac spirited kitten, all over the house, pouncing, leaping and jumping at the most inopportune times. She generally hides and attacks her prey from under the bed or from behind a chair and managed to bloody my toes on a couple of occasions with her razor sharp claws. Still, she is a member of the family now and so I must display her picture as I do all of the critters in our family.


This is Helen in one of her calmer moments.

Welcome to the family Helen! phhhhtttt!

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

6 Comments:

Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

she's cute, though!

Friday, February 15, 2008 at 7:37:00 PM CST  
Blogger 2nd Cup of Coffee said...

She's cute--but her "expression" is: "I'm ready for anything."

Saturday, February 16, 2008 at 4:51:00 PM CST  
Blogger Gill said...

Cute kitten! Hopefully she will outgrow her "feralness" as she gets older!

Sunday, February 17, 2008 at 9:16:00 AM CST  
Blogger Shari said...

She doesn't look so wild and energetic. She's calmly posing for the camera.

Sunday, February 17, 2008 at 9:09:00 PM CST  
Blogger Lisbet said...

I just surfed into your blog. It´s awsome

Monday, February 18, 2008 at 4:05:00 AM CST  
Blogger Marsha said...

Helen is a cute cat and has lots of potential to be a fun and enjoyable playmate for Kayla.

Lisbet, I'm glad you surfed by and thanks for the very kind comment!

Monday, February 18, 2008 at 7:34:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home