Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm A What?

I've been collecting the results of some of these uh, er, uhm online personality type things for a while. I see these things at other blogs that I read and I immediately go take the test but I don't publish them at the time for some reason. I've finally decided to just go ahead and clean out my 'drafts' section and post them all at once and get it over with.

Warning: There really is more than anyone ever wanted to know about me and never would have asked in a hundred years wrapped up in a single post of these uh, things.

There's a few things I don't understand though like how I can be a type of shoe and am I really a different personality at 35,000 feet than I am on the ground and how can my latte say anything about me when I don't drink lattes and does anyone know what the heck – is? Oh, I kind of like that lily description... yep, that's it!!! I've found myself! I'm a lily!





What Your Latte Says About You



You are easygoing and pretty simple to please. You don't put up a fuss... ever.


You are a very serious person. You don't have time for silly antics.


You have a good deal of energy, but you pace yourself. You never burn out too fast.


You're totally addicted to caffeine... but you like to pretend like you aren't!


You are responsible, mature, and truly an adult. You're occasionally playful, but you find it hard to be carefree.


You are complex and philosophical, but you are never arrogant.

What Does Your Latte Say About You?

***********************************************************




Your Personality at 35,000 Says...



Deep down, you vastly prefer being with others to being alone. You love to engage people in conversation.

You don't spend much time thinking about your place in the world. You are who you are - and people can just deal with that!

Your gift is dreaming and imagining. You can take yourself to another world anytime you feel like it.

You are inspired by what is possible. Real life is often too ordinary for you.

It's very easy for you to feel happy. You can find peace with any situation.



***********************************************************

You Are Incredibly Logical




You Are Incredibly Logical



Move over Spock - you're the new master of logic

You think rationally, clearly, and quickly.

A seasoned problem solver, your mind is like a computer!




***********************************************************
You Are A Clog



You Are Clogs



You are a solid and down to earth person.

You seek – and almost always achieve – a really sound balance in your life.



You are stylish yet comfortable. Mellow but driven. Excited yet calm.

You are the perfect mesh of contradictions.



No matter what happens, you have the ability to stay well grounded in your life.

People know that they can truly depend on you.



You should live: In Europe



You should work: At a company dedicated to helping the world




***********************************************************
You Are A Lily



You Are A Lily



You are a nurturer and all around natural therapist.

People see you as their rock. And they are able to depend on you.

You are a soothing influence. You can make people feel better with a few words.

Your caring has more of an impact than even you realize.


Labels:

posted by Marsha at

3 Comments:

Blogger Gill said...

I really enjoyed this post. I am heading off now to prove to myself (and my family) that I am totally logical!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 at 1:53:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Mercedes said...

Uh oh~you are getting addicted-lol! I will have to come back over and take these quizzes and give you my responses when I have more time.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 at 6:09:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Marsha said...

Gill, I have no doubt that you are totally logical and if your family doesn't believe you then they can come ask me! I think that would be a very logical thing to do!

Mercedes, I'll be waiting to hear how you came out on the ones you take. I don't think I'm addicted to these things though... surely not, that wouldn't be... well, it wouldn't be logical!

Just call me Lily!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 at 2:06:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home