Sunday, June 22, 2008

Awards Come In - Awards Go Out

While I was away, Mercedes left me a couple of awards. She's nice like that. She's also had a bit of sorrow recently as she lost her beloved pal Patch. Ginger and I kept up with Patch's journey and prayed for him often until the path finally led him to The Rainbow Bridge. Thanks for the awards Mercedes and know we still think of you and Patch often.

This first award is a really pretty graphic titled You Make My Day. It was left for me on June 2nd and I want to pass it on to Diane at Faith In Community. Diane is a Lutheran minister near the twin cities in Minnesota. I have read her blog for quite some time. We first found a common link in that we both love and collect bookmarks. She frequently writes about her dog, Scout and publishes some of her sermons. I love her style of communicating. She teaches me how to live through her gift of words. She is as skilled as a poet... she is a poet.



The Sharing The Love award was given to me on June 18th. I am passing this one on to Miz Booshay at Quiet Life who is a talented photographer. She encourages her readers daily and also challenges us to encourage others. She writes tutorials for Photoshop (which I convert to use in Paint Shop Pro) and tips for photography that are featured at Confessions of a Pioneer Woman. She has a beautiful family and her posts include many pictures of her uniquely beautiful daughters. Thank you Miz Booshay for showing us how to live through your generous spirit and caring nature. Most of all, thank you for the encouragement.

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna Boucher said...

Wow, Marsha!

That is just the most encouraging award :o)

Thank you for thinking of me.

Writing my blog has made me be more positive in a lot of ways.

I wanted to encourage but I promised myself that same year to
'do everything without complaining or arguing' and did that ever have an effect on what I would post!

Sometimes I feel rather frivolous and I'm happy to know something of worth still comes thru from time to time!

Love,
Donna aka Miz Booshay

Sunday, June 22, 2008 at 1:30:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

thank you marsha! You make my day too... I'll be sure to pass it along, too.

Sunday, June 22, 2008 at 2:27:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Mercedes said...

Congratulations! Thank you for the kind words here too. *sniff* Thank you again for your continued support and prayers during our travels down Patchy Sickness Road! Now we are traveling down the Patch is Gone Road and it is difficult at the moment!

Love Ya!
Mere

Monday, June 23, 2008 at 1:08:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home