Thursday, September 18, 2008

Music - Leela James

One of my favorite performers is Leela James. I'm sure her style is not suited to everyone but I love to listen to her. Here are three videos of Leela singing some of her songs that I most enjoy listening to. If you like bluesy, soulful sounds, you should certainly enjoy listening to her as well. All of these songs are on her album A Change Gonna Come. There are 18 or 19 songs on that album and I could listen to all of them (and have) all day long.


Music



Don't Speak


Prayer

Labels: ,

posted by Marsha at

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you finally like some of my music! Okay... ::sigh:: ...you were right about Twisted Sister and a few other of my less than stellar teenaged preferences. : )

Love ya,
Deedles

Friday, September 19, 2008 at 7:48:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Marsha said...

Who says this is some of YOUR music. I was listening to Leela's precursors when you were the Twisted Sister! rofl

love you sweetie!

Friday, September 19, 2008 at 8:47:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Marsha said...

Oh, for those who don't know, deedles, my beautiful and intelligent middle child and second daughter, did introduce me to Leela James. With all the political spin going on these days, I want to keep my blog a real 'no spin zone'!

Just call me Marsha O'Reilly

Friday, September 19, 2008 at 8:50:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

; )~

Have I ever thanked you for standing your ground on denying that "must-have" Billy Idol tattoo??

Love you too,
Dee

Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 7:52:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home