Tuesday, September 09, 2008

We Have A Weiner!

I got a call from my sister earlier this morning telling me that her daughter, my niece Melanie, had her ultrasound this morning and that they will be having a boy on or around January 21st. The title of this post were my sister's words to me when I answered the phone.

The baby is Mike and Melanie's first and will be the first grandchild for my sister and her husband Bob and will make their other daughter, Morgan, a first time auntie!

Congratulations to all.

I'm just waiting on a copy of the ultrasound to show up in my email!

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

2 Comments:

Blogger irish daisies said...

how wonderful congrats!!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 10:29:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I surfed in here via ahhh... I'm thinking Flip Flop Floozy's blog. Enjoyed my visit.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 11:44:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home