Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Photo

I am displaying another group of older photos this week, even though I did manage to take some pictures this week. I just haven't had the time to sort through them to see what I might use and honestly, most of them were taken in a dark restaurant at a luncheon I attended and the quality is probably not the greatest. Good memory photos but not great photography, poor lighting, people with eyes half open, blurred faces, you get the drift. I know a couple of them turned out okay but I'll leave them for another day.

Here are some closeups of flowers I took in Tennessee back in May. You can tell that it was already hot and humid and that the flowers were beginning to suffer from the harsh summer weather. All of these were in a bed at a nursing home where mom and I visited with my cousin's wife who had a bad stroke a couple of years ago and will probably never leave the home. At least she is in a nice environment and well cared for.






Labels: ,

posted by Marsha at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home