Friday, September 07, 2012

Friday Photo

I've really dropped the ball again with posting. I have taken a number of photos but not as many as I had planned on when I got the new camera. Life just keeps getting in the way. Anyway, just in case anyone happens by, here are a couple of new pictures I decided to use for Friday Photo.

This picture is actually from last week. I took some photos of my granddaughter, Sarah Grace, before she left for school the morning after we celebrated her 16th birthday. I loved her shoes, specifically the color and took this shot of them. I did do a slight color boost but that's the only edit made.


And just so you can see how lovely Sarah is, here is one of the photos I took of her.


This one is unedited.

Labels: , ,

posted by Marsha at

1 Comments:

Blogger Marsha said...

I obviously don't see a problem with the text running off the screen. What browser are you using?

Monday, September 17, 2012 at 5:07:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home