Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Sit Pretty!

Taking pictures of one of my favorite subjects is not easy. In fact, Ginger is a reluctant model. Yesterday was another example of why Ginger will never be a supermodel and why I will never be a world famous photographer. Here's what happened as she saw the camera pointed in her direction (the ones in the strip were only as good as they were because I either used my hand or my knees and legs to try to control her position):

1) She turns her head to the left and sticks out her tongue.
2) To the left again making sure this time she moves fast enough to blur the picture.
3) To the right, this time managing to look like a mugshot profile.
4) She gave me a full face on, could have been a beautiful head shot BUT not with her tongue stuck out AGAIN, not to mention my big fat knees AGAIN and more of them this time!
5) Ginger says, "You might make me look at you but you ain't gonna like it when I do (besides, this time you've got your arm and hand in the picture)."

6) One way to get a good shot of Ginger - catch her sleeping!

7) and finally success. I won't mention how many shots it took to get this picture.

Labels: , ,

posted by Marsha at

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

love your dog pictures!

Wednesday, June 6, 2007 at 7:24:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home