Wednesday, May 30, 2007

An Update and Plans for Blog Posts

I thought I would give a brief update on Margaret's condition, which has improved since last Saturday's very difficult post. She is a long way from being out of the woods and I would say that her condition remains volatile. Her family is finding hope again and is once more talking cautiously about the possibility of getting her to Baylor. I keep their hopes and mine at the forefront of my prayers as always and ask that you do the same for my friend.

I realized that I have done very little posting of the work I have done in Paint Shop Pro (PSP) and I would like to start a series of posts that feature some of my graphics. It is an outlet for me, another form of expression that unfortunately, I am not always good at following through with. I have been in a bit of a creative slump recently, probably in part due to the emotional upheavals and travel in my life the past year or so but I do have many things I would like to share here.

So I'm off for now to look through my collection to see what I can put out here for viewing.

Later!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Marsha at

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

I would love to see some visuals. Looking forward to it.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 at 8:53:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home