Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Creating With PSP

I created this image earlier this year utilizing various effects to get the results I wanted. I found the quote about prayer and tried to create the graphics in a way to best display it. The image of the child was supplied as a stock photo and does not belong to me.


(click image to see a larger version)

I created this calendar in March of last year, using a photo of my granddaughter Emily riding her horse, Tinman, as her birthday is in March (as is mine). You can tell I like blending images to get the results I want and also the use of quotes.

(click image to see a larger version)

This image was done using a supplied photo of a Ferrari and giving it a pop art effect and a frame that was created from the image itself. I messed up on the extended line of the "F" in that I didn't make it long enough. I could go back and change it but I just never felt it important enough. I will probably think it important enough the day I drive my new Ferrari into my garage. ;-)

(click image to see a larger version)

These are a few of the things I've created. There are many more, trust me. Lots more... more than you would want to see and some that I would never show as they turned out to be more of a learning experience for me than anything I would call art.

I hope you enjoy what I've posted here so far.

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

1 Comments:

Blogger marie said...

I love the child in prayer. Keep posting pictures.... You've got talent!!

Thursday, May 31, 2007 at 8:12:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home