Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by Diane. To play, I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. (I won’t be doing this as the only bloggers I know well enough to tag have already done this meme but will leave a general tag instead).

4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. (See #3 above.)

So here goes:

1. I met the Lone Ranger (Clayton Moore) when I was a child.

2. I wrote a poem that was read on the Ruth Lyons Show out of Cincinnati, Ohio when I was 10 years old.

3. I love New York City and would like to own an apartment there (if I ever won the lottery).

4. I smoked for thirty years before I finally quit over 11 years ago.

5. I cannot ever remember believing in Santa Claus as a child (extending back to as young as four years old).

6. I fell asleep while on a date at a drive-in theater as a teenager. (Give me a break, I worked all day… besides, maybe that says more about my date than about me! lol!)

7. I put in four ceiling fans in my home by myself.

8. I have 5 computers in my home, including an old Apple IIC that had no hard drive but required (still does as it still runs) you to swap out floppies (the big 5 1/4" flexible black style) to run programs and store files.

I am not going to try to tag anyone as most of the bloggers I know have already played this meme and besides, I am out of town (at my mothers) on dial-up and it is a pain to do anything from here. So any one who reads this and wants to play, consider yourself tagged and blog away.

I will try to update again before my mom and I leave for Tennessee where I probably won’t have any access at all. :::sigh::: it's hard for a technophile to be out of touch.

Labels: ,

posted by Marsha at

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

Hey! these are great!!! You NEVER believed in Santa? I think my brother believed until he was about 17!

Friday, June 15, 2007 at 7:04:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home