Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Feast #180



Appetizer -Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?

Yes, my friend Margaret and I copied pictures of a person that a co-worker of ours detested and put them all over his office. For weeks, every time he opened a drawer or a book, he would come across one of those pictures. We even taped one over the face / head of the man's wife in a family photo on his desk. It was a riot!

Soup -What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?

The set I keep handy for quick use is made of glass with handles and look like small mason jars. When cooking, I have grinders / mills or use from the storage container the salt or pepper came in.


Salad -Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?

I hope to go on a trip to London, Paris and Amsterdam with a group from my church later this year but I'm sure I will be headed to Indiana / Tennessee in May with mom as usual.

Main Course -What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?

The only lotion I use is Cetaphil.

Dessert -Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.

My dessert would be a no fat, no calories Chocolate Cream Pie. Start with a rich butter crust, filling made of the richest chocolate, eggs, butter, heavy cream, vanilla, sugar, salt; topped with meringue piled a mile high. Did I mention no fat, no calories? Hey, it's my dessert, I made it up so I'm saying it's no fat, no calories!

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

12 Comments:

Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

I LOVE your dessert... :0)

Thanks for visiting!

Friday, February 22, 2008 at 5:57:00 AM CST  
Blogger Jen said...

LOVE THE DESSERT and the joke cracked me up! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Friday, February 22, 2008 at 12:15:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tina said...

That's a really great joke!!! And a dessert with no fat, no calories!?!?! Count me in!!

Thanks for visiting my feast!

Friday, February 22, 2008 at 12:53:00 PM CST  
Blogger Junebug said...

The practical joke is great. I could also see me doing something like that. Ho ho ho. A trip to Europe would be fantastic, I just need to find someone to go with!

Friday, February 22, 2008 at 1:33:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like those little Mason jars... and I LOVE that your yummy desert has no fat and no calories. I forgot to take them out of my desert :o(
Haha.
Thanks for visiting my FF.

Friday, February 22, 2008 at 2:12:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We like your Feast, each course was good. Great desert.

Friday, February 22, 2008 at 2:13:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to go on a trip to London, Paris, and Amsterdam!

What a funny joke!

I want some of your dessert!

Happy Friday!

Friday, February 22, 2008 at 3:45:00 PM CST  
Blogger **"Liza"** said...

great feast here the dessert sounds yummy..have a great weekend!
Mine is here at My so called life

Friday, February 22, 2008 at 9:51:00 PM CST  
Blogger Dallas Meow said...

that joke is very funny. I would be laughing quite a bit

Friday, February 22, 2008 at 11:27:00 PM CST  
Blogger Gattina said...

Your dessert sounds dangerous for my liver ! lol !

Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 1:17:00 AM CST  
Blogger Marsha said...

Gattina, with no fat or no calories, it isn't dangerous at all... just gooooooooood!

Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 7:08:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That joke is hilarious! My Mom has been to Europe several times with groups. I am in Tennessee-woohoo! Chocolate with no fat and calories-that is the best dessert!

Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 6:29:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home