Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Feast #182



Appetizer -- If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

hmmmm, I think Miley Cyrus. She's young, talented and beautiful and I think it would please my granddaughters to have access to me her for a week!

Soup -- On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

About a 2 or 3. I do not like to talk on the phone, although I seem to talk for long periods of time when I do. The kicker is that I worked for a phone company for 23 years before I retired.

Salad -- Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).

There are several but I don't see much point in listing specifics here. I have strong interests in cancer research, cerebral palsy, missions, my home church, several children's hospitals to name a few.

Main Course -- What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?

I could eat mashed potatoes three times a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year and ask for more!

Dessert -- Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?

I haven't had the flu this year. I did suffer from what was probably allergy related problems when I was in Florida in late January and early February. My symptoms were similar to the flu I had last year when I was there but nowhere near as severe. No fever, chills, aches or pains. Just serious congestion and sinus drainage that plagued me, which was probably due to the pollen.

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your fesst!
I like mashed potatoes but not sure I could eat them everyday and not for every meal!

Happy feasting!
Come visit my feast

Friday, March 7, 2008 at 1:04:00 AM CST  
Blogger Crystal said...

I love mashed potatoes too! I always forget to order some and end up stealing my hubbys.
Great Feast.
Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, March 7, 2008 at 1:16:00 AM CST  
Blogger Nita said...

Our dear daughter loves mashed potatoes. She can eat it every day.

Friday, March 7, 2008 at 2:11:00 AM CST  
Blogger Gattina said...

Mashed potatoes 3 times a day ? I would die like my family of the flu, lol !

Friday, March 7, 2008 at 2:14:00 AM CST  
Blogger maiylah said...

Miley Cyrus is cute and I must admit sometimes I watch her show. LOL. My son and a niece loves mashed potato, too! :)

Friday, March 7, 2008 at 2:21:00 AM CST  
Blogger Judy said...

Happy Friday. I love potatoes in any form (which probably has a lot to do with the fact I've put on a lot of weight...that and I picked chocolate to eat every day..lol)

I know what you went through with your allergies. I did that too... earlier in the year. No fun.. but no fever either. A bad cough though that took FOREVER to clear up.

Have a great weekend.

Friday, March 7, 2008 at 7:25:00 AM CST  
Blogger Becky said...

Miley Cyrus...that's a good one too...didn't think of her..I really like her.

Friday, March 7, 2008 at 7:48:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Its a great feast here. Happy weekend.

Friday, March 7, 2008 at 10:39:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miley is cute and your reasons for being her are legitimate.
Yes, mashed potatoes are a good choice for every day food.
Seems like many people are having severe allegy problems this winter!

Thanks for stopping by Penny Lane and commenting! It was a pleasure to visit your blog and read your feast.

Friday, March 7, 2008 at 2:03:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good feast! My granddaughter's would love your appetizer too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, March 7, 2008 at 2:16:00 PM CST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, allergy can be very troubling.

Mashed potatoes? You're welcome here.

Thanks for visiting my feast.

Happy weekend!

Friday, March 7, 2008 at 3:28:00 PM CST  
Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Oh, yum... potatoes in any form are the best. Great feast!

Thanks for stopping by earlier :-)

Friday, March 7, 2008 at 5:28:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Feast! Mashed potatoes are great~only if they are homemade of course! I am just learning all about Miley~gotta keep up with what is hip in the kiddies' eyes~since I am a Kindergarten Teacher! Thanks for all of your help~I really appreciate it! You Rock at Mercedes Rocks-lol! My feast is up at Mercedes World.

Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 6:23:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appetizer: Martina McBride because I wish I could sing like her.
Soup: 1
Salad: Cancer Research, St. Judes, March of Dimes...
Main Course: Potatoes
Dessert: Not sure it was flu but if projectile vomiting and explosive diahherrea (sp?) are consisdered the flu, YES, we've had it, thank you very much.

Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 2:48:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home