Thursday, February 28, 2008

Friday Feast #181 (not to be confused with #189)


*** quick edit here to tell on myself. Right after I posted this feast, I visited a couple of other sites and noticed that they were serving Feast #181. Since I had just posted my Feast #189, I thought what's the matter with these people, can't they keep their numbers straight? Well, the joke is on me because after sleeping on it and coming back this morning, I realized that my last feast was #180. So I'm the one who can't keep numbers straight. I've edited my title to keep it straight but all the comments came to me as Feast #189. lol

Appetizer --Who was the last person you hugged?

My friend Doris at church.

Soup --Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.

Make sure you're born into a family with really great genes for healthy skin and good looks!

Salad --What does the color yellow make you think of?

Egg yolks

Main Course --If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?

I love really great nature pictures but also love good portrait photography and then again, the animals are so much fun to capture... and action photos... sigh... I just wish I were a decent everyday photographer.

Dessert --What was the longest book you ever read?

The bible... and I'm still reading it.

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice feast! I love your main course! :)

Thursday, February 28, 2008 at 11:31:00 PM CST  
Blogger Jen said...

Your soup is the best!!!

Thursday, February 28, 2008 at 11:37:00 PM CST  
Blogger Gattina said...

OK, next time I will choose other parents, lol !

Friday, February 29, 2008 at 12:15:00 AM CST  
Blogger Eds said...

hey! it's been a while since I read the "bible". You have a great feast! Happy FF!

Friday, February 29, 2008 at 12:19:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi marsha! thanks for dropping by! great feast!

Friday, February 29, 2008 at 12:41:00 AM CST  
Blogger Nita said...

Nice feast! I love your dessert. Mine is up as well. Hope you can visit me. Have a great Friday!

Friday, February 29, 2008 at 12:59:00 AM CST  
Blogger Natalie said...

Funny soup and we have a similar dessert!

Friday, February 29, 2008 at 2:21:00 AM CST  
Blogger Linda said...

Your soup made me smile!

Right after posting last night I went to bed, so here I am making my rounds. Hope you have a nice weekend.

Friday, February 29, 2008 at 7:02:00 AM CST  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've enjoyed reading your feast.

You can find my feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!!!

Friday, February 29, 2008 at 7:36:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great feast and thanks for stopping by mine. Have a great weekend.

Friday, February 29, 2008 at 7:48:00 AM CST  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've enjoyed reading your feast!

You can find my feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!!!

Friday, February 29, 2008 at 3:57:00 PM CST  
Blogger Nicole said...

Thanks for visiting - love the egg yolk for yellow!

Friday, February 29, 2008 at 4:06:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Feast! I wish I could take good photographs period! egg yolks-lol! Lovely Feast! Thanks for stopping by-come back anytime!

Friday, February 29, 2008 at 4:37:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soup was so yummy! thanks for feasting with me

Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 4:23:00 PM CST  
Blogger Forgetfulone said...

I just bought a copy of the One Year Bible. I was trying to read it cover to cover, but the OYB breaks it up into manageable chunks, not completely chronological, and it seems like maybe I'll get through the whole thing this time.

I also like taking nature pictures and I wish I was a better everyday photographer.

Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 8:27:00 PM CST  
Blogger Michelle Quinno said...

Ha! Your egg yolk comment is very original!

Nice feast & thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 8:49:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home