Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Ain't She Beautiful?

ginger 030408

No it's not one of my granddaughters... although they are all beautiful too!


This picture was taken yesterday. We were both bored, Ginger and I, because it rained again so I got my camera out and took pictures of the animals. I could tell just how bored Ginger was because she actually cooperated with me!

Mr. Nibs pictures were cute but he was behind a dirty window that really distracts from the photos so I probably won't post any of his. I would clean the window but I don't think I'm that bored!

Labels: ,

posted by Marsha at

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marsha! Well Ginger is just gorgeous, but no reason to hide Mr. Nibs and the windows. Just select the things you don't want to display, and blur it out. I just use my freehand selection tool, go around the image I want to save (you can feather it a bit), and invert the selection, then blur things (or whatever other effects you may desire).

Thank you for your nice blog note. I'm just laying low, and doing very little psp'ing. Will have a new post for you next time you look, I hope (don't peek too quickly tho)! lol. Anyway, thank you for your sweet visit, always a pleasure to 'see' you:)

Huggies,
Ila

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 2:53:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well silly me, I see now that Mr. Nibs was actually BEHIND the window! So, scratch what I said. LOL. Huggies, Ila

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 2:54:00 PM CST  
Blogger Marsha said...

I'll check your blog out later Ila. I've been laying low as well, although I have started working a bit with PSP again lately, particularly with my photos.

I've used your 'trick' before to blur out things I don't want in a picture, the problem here is that Nibs is behind the dirty window and if I blur it, I will blur him as well! That means I need to clean the windows IRL so I can re-take the shot.

Sitting on my butt is so much easier!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 3:03:00 PM CST  
Blogger Marsha said...

Ila,

lol... you reposted as I was replying to you!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 3:04:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home